School closes on Friday, 2 July 2021 and commences on Wednesday, 21 July.
Please take note of the following dates:
- Monday, 14 June 2021 – Afrikaans oral exam
- Wednesday, 16 June 2021 – Public holiday
- Thursday, 17 June – Friday, 18 June 2021 – Study leave for prelims.
We have postponed the excursions until third term due to increase in Covid cases.
Term 2 reports will be handed out on Friday, 11 June 2021. These marks are made up of cycle tests, class tests, and assignments.
- Learners need only come to school when writing an exam.
- Candidates must be at school 30 minutes before the session starts and seated 15 minutes before the commencement time. PLEASE CHECK TIMES DAILY.
- No school bags allowed in the venue.
- Stationery to be in a clear plastic bag.
- No borrowing of calculators or stationery.
- No tippex allowed.
- Learners must be in full school uniform.
Should your child have transport problems, school will be open during normal school hours. We will provide a venue for them to study if they are not writing an exam.
Registrations for external exams are based on marks achieved in the prelim exams. Reports for the prelim exams will be handed out on Friday, 23 July 2021.
Registrations need to be finalised no later than Monday, 2 August 2021 (IG and AS only). PENALTIES APPLY FOR LATE REGISTRATIONS.
Fees payable for external exams:
- Registration fee = R650.00
- IGCSE = R2450.00 per subject
- AS = R2550.00 per subject
- AS Physics = R3650.00
- AS Chemistry = R3650.00
- AS Biology = R3650.00
- AS Art = R3650.00
- IG Art = R3550.00
- IG French = R3110.00
- IG German = R3110.00
Charity – St. Lawrence’s Childrens’ Haven
The following items are desperately needed:
- Milk (Long life, full cream)
- Toilet paper
- Cereal e.g. cornflakes, Weetbix, no fancy cereals please.
Your support is greatly appreciated.